Volunteer group Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 21, 2023 All of our volunteer group got an award for all of our hard work at the centre and out in the community, this made me feel really happy . Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Haka moves June 09, 2025 I had lots of fun learning some of the moves for the Haka. Then we came out and gave a demonstration to the Wahine! It was tino pai. Read more
Waipuna Park August 13, 2025 I had a nice morning enjoying the sunshine at Waipuna Park, I watched my friends shoot some hoops and watching people walking their dogs. Read more
game and fun October 17, 2024 i had a nice and wonderful day with my frinds we played some fun games shaerd a lot of laughter and tried a new activites together .it was such a memorable expeirence Read more
Comments
Post a Comment